Things I have learned by day 8 of the Slice of Life challenge:
- Writing is really hard.
- I overthink my overthinking.
- Writing is really hard, but I think I can do this.
- I wish I lived on East Coast Time so I could procrastinate all the way until 11:59 instead of 8:59 PM.
- Writing is really hard, but I have done it every day for 8 days. (Actually I do it every day, but I am not counting work emails, grocery lists, texts, and demo writing I do with students. Because that writing isn’t just for me. This writing is).
- How to make my slice of life logo smaller so that my posts don’t look like they were created by a moron.
- Writing is really hard, but I like it.
- Reading other people’s slices is amazing.
- Writing is really hard, but if I get out of my own way, sometimes I like what I create.
- There is no excitement that compares to the excitement of seeing that someone commented on my post.
- Writing is really hard, but also, it’s not that hard. It’s even kind of fun.