Some things I saw/did/discovered or that just happened during this last week:
- I spent a whole day with glitter stuck to my toes because leprechauns visited the classroom in which I did a demo lesson.
- I saw a kiddie pool nestled up next to a bus bench and just wondered….
- I got a thank you email from a teacher who said I inspire here.
- I went for a walk in the neighborhood with my 7 year old and realized that either I am now slow enough or she is now fast enough that we can walk together and I can still get some exercise.
- I ate sugar snap peas minutes after they were plucked from a vine.
- I chatted with my parents.
- I caught a bottle of wine as it rolled out of my trunk with my driveway. It didn’t end well for either party. Side note- my toes now smell like Malbec….
- Starbucks messed up my coffee order. And life went on.
- I ate salmon that had been sitting in the sun for a little while. And I survived.
- I watched a bunch of kids run around and gather Easter eggs. Then I later hunted for those same Easter eggs in my kitchen. I realized that kids have as much (more?) fun hiding eggs than they do looking for them.
All in all, a pretty good week. And I am thinking that perhaps some of these could become their one slices.
To be continued….